Healing Services For Teens
In addition to the intense physical, developmental, and emotional changes that take place during the adolescent years, today’s teenagers face a variety of additional stressors that lead to intense emotional distress, anxiety, depression, anger, and frustration. With the advancement of technology, social networking, peer expectations, and media, our teens are faced with ever-growing pressures that make maintaining balance increasingly difficult.
Innerspace Counseling is here to help.
Our comprehensive adolescent counseling programs are tailored to your child’s individual needs. Our multidisciplinary treatment approach offers:
- A comprehensive psychiatric assessment and consultation protocol
- Individualized treatment planning
- Individual therapy with a licensed counselor who specializes in your child’s specific needs
- Family therapy and parent support groups
- Medication counseling with a board-certified child and teen psychologist
- The option for staff to arrange homeschooling with the youth’s district school so that there is a full clinical focus during the program.
- Highly structured intensive outpatient and partial care treatment programs that work to maximize results in a minimal time frame
- Mental health, dual diagnosis, and substance abuse treatment
Our flexible day program scheduling and additional after-school program options will allow your child to receive the treatment they need in a manner that will have the lowest impact on their daily lives.
Speak to one of our teen psychologists to see if our program is a good fit for your teen. Call Innerspace Counseling in Old Bridge or submit a form today.