New Jersey's Premiere Intensive Mental Health Program Specialist

Contact Us Today

Learn How to Cope With Your Condition

Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is diagnosed most commonly in children. Once diagnosed in childhood, ADHD can often last into adulthood. Unless properly treated, ADHD can cause disruptions to not only the child’s life, but also the parents’ lives. It’s normal for a child to act out or have trouble focusing from time to time, but if your child isn’t growing out of these symptoms, it could be time to seek help from a professional. Luckily, Innerspace Counseling offers intensive therapy programs to residents throughout New Jersey, making it easy for you to find the help your child needs. Continue reading below or give us a call to learn more.


In some cases, ADHD can be hard to diagnose because the symptoms are so similar to those of a misbehaving child. To help give you an idea of what to look for, a child who is living with ADHD may exhibit the following symptoms:

  • Frequent daydreaming
  • Squirming or fidgeting
  • Trouble taking turns
  • Difficulty getting along with others
  • Talking too much
  • Difficulty resisting temptation

While ADHD may feel frustrating at times, for both the child and the parent, it is possible to manage this disorder. Most physicians may prescribe medication or recommend behavioral therapy. However, every child is different, and what may work for one child is not guaranteed to work for your child. That’s where Innerspace Counseling can help!


At Innerspace Counseling in New Jersey, we offer intensive therapy programs for children who are living with ADHD and having trouble managing their symptoms with traditional methods. Our unique, intensive therapy program can provide your child with the support and tools they need to learn how to manage their ADHD and live a healthy, happy life. If you are interested in learning more about our program or you have questions about our counseling approach, explore our website or give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you!

Scheudle Your Consultation Today

Do not fill out this form if you are a solicitor.