Children’s Intensive Outpatient Counseling Program:
The new specialized children’s program at Innerspace Counseling is tailored for children ages 8-11. The program focuses on children on the spectrum who struggle with social skills, have mild to moderate behavioral issues, and ADHD. These groups focus on teaching and implementing, concrete DBT skills, coping skills, social skills, sensory adaptation, organizational skills, planning and prioritizing, self-monitoring, time management skills, emotion and impulse control, task initiation, goal setting, flexibility and control, working memory, sand therapy, creative and art therapy, and much more.
Our comprehensive treatment programs are tailored to your child’s individual needs. Our multidisciplinary treatment approach offers:
- A comprehensive psychiatric assessment and consultation protocol
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Group therapy
- Individual Therapy with a licensed NJ counselor specialized in your child’s specific needs
- Family Therapy and Parent Support Groups
- Medication Counseling with a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Highly Structured Intensive Outpatient that works to maximize results in a minimal time frame
Our after-school program option will allow your child to receive the treatment they need in a manner that will have the lowest impact on their daily lives.
We’d love to answer any questions you have on our children’s program. Call now for more information.