Children’s Intensive Outpatient Counseling Program
Our comprehensive treatment programs are tailored to your child’s individual needs. Our multidisciplinary treatment approach offers:
- A comprehensive psychiatric assessment and consultation protocol
- Individualized treatment planning
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy with a licensed child psychologist who specializes in your child’s specific needs
- Family therapy and parent support groups
- Medication counseling with a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Highly structured intensive outpatient program that works to maximize results in a minimal time frame
Our after-school program option will allow your child to receive the treatment they need in a manner that will have the lowest impact on their daily lives.
We’d love to answer any questions you have on our children’s program. Call Innerspace Counseling in Old Bridge for more information.